Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Wow!

Okay, so this will be short. I just feel like I have to update a little bit here and there, so you don't think this is a scam, haha :)

But I have to admit.
Sending out letters terrifies me. I have never been a fan of asking people for money, and especially for something big like this.

To be honest, I was nervous I would have to find a way to pay for this trip all by myself.
But God provides! Within four days of me sending out my support letters, I already received 3 donations back.

I am so blessed by my friends and family...I really don't think you all realize how much I appreciate you and all you do for me. Thank you so much!

Phillippians 4:19
And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment